Promoting Job Growth
Florida is a great place to live, work and raise a family. We need to continue our commitment to grow jobs for our veterans and all Floridians.
- Support local businesses and encourage diverse industries to move to Florida.
- Incentivize career and technical education to provide a skilled workforce that can take on the challenges of a growing economy.
- Decreasing regulations and red tape that hinders job growth.
Investing in Education
A quality education is the greatest gift we can give our children. But, it has been proven that the one-size-fits-all model of education does not work.
- Meet students where they are and provide lessons that fit their needs, so they can reach their goals.
- Give parents more choices for education and provide learning environments that match the students' needs.
- Retain qualified teachers.
- Open opportunities for more career training as students grow older.
Elizabeth is making veteran care one of her top priorities.
- Help veterans transfer their military training into civilian careers.
- Allow military experience to count toward professional certification.
- An increased focus on helping veterans with mental health issues.
- Provide quality healthcare beyond our VA hospitals.
Solving Affordable Housing
Florida’s economy is on the rise and our population is growing along with it. As businesses move to Florida, their workforce needs adequate housing.
- Developing in areas with insufficient housing to meet the needs of the community.
- Protecting state funding designated for affordable housing.
Tackling Mental Health
Unfortunately, many citizens lack proper mental healthcare, and mental health issues go undiagnosed. These individuals become some of our most vulnerable citizens, and it is our duty to protect them.
- Increased community education on mental health issues and available services.
- Providing more opportunities for individuals with mental health issues to seek medical treatment and counseling.
To support Florida’s tourism industry and growing manufacturing centers, we need to invest in quality infrastructure.
- Repair existing roads, bridges, and other infrastructure to ensure safety.
- Invest in new infrastructure to meet increasing economic demands.
- Address water supply and wastewater issues through smart growth and better funding.
Protecting the Constitution
Elizabeth is a constitutional conservative who will fight to protect our nation’s founding document.
- Stand up to lawmakers who are trying to pass sweeping changes to the constitution.
- Protect our constitutional rights to free speech and to bear arms.
Ending Illegal Immigration
Our country needs to rethink how we approach illegal immigration.
- Support President Trump’s fight against illegal immigration.
- Hold local governments accountable to the law, and fight to end sanctuary cities.